Mobile App Change Log 3.39.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.39.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several updates to trading on *Bitfinex Derivatives.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Ampleforth (AMPLF0) icon shown in Derivatives
- Addition of login with pin code settings
- User’s selected language will be the default language for the Bitfinex Pulse feed
- Sped up loading for Bitfinex Pulse
- USDt and USTF0 can now be searched in the Reports and Movements panels within the Wallets tab
- Updated translation for English and Russian, along with traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed issue of some users being forced to re-login due to erasure of API keys or secret
- Fixed unsubscribe data stream issue to save network bandwidth
- Aligned volume value in the Derivatives tab to the web version
- Derivatives funding cap is now dynamic
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.